NAPSA holds shares in 14 listed companies.
- 23 companies listed on the LuSE.
- NAPSA holds shares in 14 listed companies.
- Emergence of REITs on the market.
- Market capitalisation of LuSE stands at K22.2 billion and NAPSA only holds about 2.4% of total market cap.
- Institutional Investors buy to hold
- The LuSE index has been showing a positive trend from 1997 to 2013 despite the slump during period 2008-2009 caused by the global economic crisis.
Benefits of Equity Investment
- Diversification Opportunity
- Long term in nature best for ALM
- Capital gains
- Bonus shares